CS 497: Planning and Decision Making
Information on Presentations:
- Each student will be asked to select and present a recent paper,
or perhaps a book chapter that covers an advanced topic.
- You may select a paper from the list given on the web page, or
suggest your own.
- The in-class presentation and discussion will last about 45
minutes for each paper.
- It is expected that the class has already read the paper/chapter
before the presentation.
- The presenter will be considered primarily as the discussion
leader, escpecially since the class is expected to have read the
paper. A good presentation should briefly summarize the main points
(15 minutes), and then bring up some thought-provoking topics for
discussion and debate. The presenter is not expected to have all
of the answers, of course.