July 2007: I began work as a quantitative developer at HBK Capital Management, in Dallas, TX.
March 2008: I successfully defended my PhD dissertation! Official degree conferral is set for October.
- Quantitative finance,
- Partial differential equations,
- Monte Carlo methods,
- Time series analysis,
- Statistical learning,
- Universal portfolios.
- Control theory,
- Algorithmic motion planning,
- Nonholonomic systems,
- Autonomous vehicles,
- Computational geometry,
- Computer animation.
- +1 972 207 6773
- Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2008
- M.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2005
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Kentucky, 2001
- B.A. in Natural Sciences from Covenant College, 2000